Sunday, July 19, 2009

Past Old







WOW!! Things have changed. Not to mention who is controlling the blog now. I am going to try and keep everyone more updated.


Steph has been busy with the baby coming. We are both really excited for this new chapter. Tieran Avedon Morley will be an incredible life change for us. We are about Six weeks away. Of course what do I know about due dates. August 31 so whatever that translates to woman language for being born, that is it. This is the latest 3D image that was taken. The Dr. was worried cause Steph didn't measure right for as far along she was. So, they sent us to do more pictures. Steph is carrying the baby in the back and the placenta is in the front. She doesn't show like she is ready to pop but we are close.


I am one of the casualties of the economy. I got layed off on New Years day. I have been looking and so far have only recieved turn downs. With that being said, if anyone has any leads I would be glad to try and take a job somewhere. Enough of that.........................



Because I have such a cool wife and she lets me do cool things she let me take a trip. So for her benefit I took a picture of me fishing. Yes that is a cowboy hat. She calls it my Mexican hat. (No offense intented) She just likes to make fun of me. I have always said I would never EVER wear a cowboy hat but figure I am to old to care anymore. I mean I own horses and have owned all kinds of farm animals. I love to fish and it was raining that day so now you see it. Stephen and my nephew Raab came with us. He got to see his first fish and touch it. It was so funny cause when it moved he flinched and laughed. He is the cutest little kid.



Need I say more. He is growing fast and finally trying to get his words out. We had them at our house for two weeks after his new little brother Teejin was born. He is so good with his little bro. Teejin would start crying and if Raab was in the other room and could hear it he would say "huh" and then would run to wherever his little brother was and give him a kiss and kneel next to him. Freaking cool!!

























No comments: