Monday, September 14, 2009

I know I know you are all going to be so jealous. Yes my kid is cuter than yours!! Can you tell that I am a very proud man? Of course the looks come from my side of the family. This is seconds after she was born.

After about 19 hours of trying to dialate at least to a five we got the epiderl and finally some pain relief. Then by about 8:50 am she was fully faced. Labor or actual labor only took about 20 minutes to push her out. Nothing but EASY for Steph. I was so proud of her. She lasted so long natural and endured the pain. Our midwife (Lyndsay Brienholt) and nurse (Jasmin) were awesome. I got to help more than I thought I would. I didn't get many pictures cause I was so involved. It was so fun.

Tieran Avedon Morley was born 9/8/09 at 9:12 in the morning. She weighed 7lbs 14ounces and is 20.5 inches long. It was amazing.


The Grandma's holding the new addition to the Morley family. This is truly something that I thought would never happen. My sister kandice even says she could never see it happening. I know it took forever but I finally found someone to share an awesome life with and now we have an incredible little life to love and watch grow. I am so excited.......



I usually don't sleep and haven't needed sleep cause i truthfully can run on almost nothing. But it has never been this hard before. I am so tired in this picture. I was seriously emptied. I actually fell asleep with the baby in hand. It scared me so much that I had to wake up Steph and get her to help out. I was trying to do it all knowing she needs her sleep so much more than I do. After the birth she had complications. She hemoraged so bad and so much blood she had to have a transfusion. It was honestly a very trying moment and day for me as much as it was Stephanie. She is so tough and went through a lot and thank goodness we made it through. Thanks to the doctors and all the people that were there helping.



This is the little girl that I love so much. I couldn't be more thankful for her in my life. It has been a long time coming. I owe to a select group of people that have helped me in my life. I am lucky that I have had those people around when I needed them. You all know who you are and how much I love you. Please know that I don't say it enough but I am so very thankful.



























































































5 comments:

ang :o) said...

It's about time you post! :) You have no idea. I cried and cried when I read this. I don't think I've ever been happier for anyone in all my life. You know how much I love you. I always knew(although sometimes I doubted my instincts lol) you'd find an amazing gal and have cute little babies. I can't express how excited I am for you. Congratulations. I am dieing to hold her and give you all hugs.

Much love,
flower :0)

The Olsen Family said...

Congrats to the both of you! I am excited that she has finally arrived. Steph your birth and after complication were the exact same as mine. Marco I know that steve felt the same way. I am so excited for your new little addition. I can't wait to see her.

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

She is so beautiful!!! It was nice seeing you guys the other night!!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

She is adorable. Tell Steph I will call her next week and maybe I can stop by to see the cutie. I love her hair. Glad Steph is doing better. You guys are going to be such great parents. I am glad Steph found you Marco, you are awesome and will be a great father.

Bonadonna Family said...

She is so cute. I hope that my little girl is as cute. Only 4 more weeks. Congrats you two and I miss you and love you all so much. Hugs and kisses to the baby from her cousins. Wish we could be there to actually see her. Hope all is well.