Monday, September 14, 2009

I like to do wood working and do some miscellaneous wood stuff. I am really getting into making toys for my nephews and now my own daughter. It isn't very good work but it is fun as heck and I am ok with not perfect. My little brother Stephen is the artist on the nativity scene.


I don't know how I started to collect coke bottles and cans and it has become a huge collection. I collect any can or bottle that changes the label or flavor. I have about 400 cans and bottles from all over the world. The cans are no longer full as the coke liguid eats the wax on the inside of the can and then will penetrate the can and leaks all over. The bottles are mostly full and those that aren't are ones that have had to travel and most likely were not permitted on the plane full. This is not a good picture because I really don't have the room to display all of them at once. Not to mention all the other coke stuff that I have acquired over the years. It is amazing what kind of stuff you can find with the label coke
.

No comments: